THC Diamonds – 1g – Buddha Concentrates

$45.00

Buddha Concentrates | THC Diamonds | 1g | ODC

THC Diamonds are super potent and a pure form of cannabis crystals created by extracting live resin from the plant using cold extraction and applying pressure until crystallines start to form.

Category:

THC Diamonds – 1g – Buddha Concentrates

THC diamonds aka THC crystalline look exactly like the little gems they are so fondly named after and are 99% pure THC-A. They can resemble granulated sugar and at largest full-sized diamond look-alike that are a few millimeters wide. The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids. This is THC in its purest form possible.

1 review for THC Diamonds – 1g – Buddha Concentrates

  1. Debora

    Ahaa, its pleasant discussion concerning this post here at this website, I have read all
    that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    Area 52 delta 8 carts – Area 52 delta 8 carts

    Area 52 delta 8 carts – Area 52 Delta 8 THC

    buy delta 8 THC area 52 – delta 8 THC for sale area 52

    buy delta 8 THC area 52 – area 52 delta 8 THC products

    buy delta 8 THC area 52 – delta 8 THC for sale area 52

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *